With our SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement) certified Auditors we are able to offer you Health and Safety Audits at the appropriate frequencies, which we can advise you on.
Our Audits will assess your company's overall compliance and ability to meet your legal obligations. They will consider:
- your Policy;
- the structure of people who are responsible for Health and Safety and their competence;
- your overall compliance to legislation; and
- adherence to Approved Codes of Practice.
As part of an Audit we will check:
- that the necessary Risk Assessments have been conducted and resulting actions implemented; and
- that all of the necessary checks on safety equipment are in place and up to date.
These include Portable Appliance Testing and checks on Fire Fighting Equipment.
We will identify any requirements for Safety Procedures and the training of personnel. Detailed considerations will include:
- your compliance in the provision of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) where necessary; and
- the displaying of the appropriate safety signs.